martes, 1 de mayo de 2012

Too Much Video Games

I woke up and I didint hear the tipical noises, I tought I was  dreaming, but not, so I shouted "is anyone there!!!!" but nothing, so I left the bed.

I shouted again but nothing so I looked out the window, it was deserted, but then I saw eyes in teh dark and sudentlly zombies everywhere!! But from the nothing a Fn FAL (a great assault rifle) apeared and I obiously took it.
So, I started killing zombies, die zombies die!! Some were weak and fast and others slow but very powerfull, but sudentlly I got sorrounded and I closed my eyes and started shouting "help!, zombies everywhere".
But a voice like my mom's said too much video games and kissed me so I knew I was dreaming.

Then everyone thought I was crazy even I!!! But what can I do, so I turned on the PC and started playing black ops.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario