lunes, 25 de junio de 2012

Voice Thread

Hello my name is Vicente, I wake up at 6:10 am I take a shower then I have breakfast and then the school bus picks me up at 6:40 I arrive at school at 7:20 app, there I have half an hour to talk with my friends and study if I have a test that day, then. At 7:50 the teacher arrives and we have classes until 10:00 am when is our first break then we have more classes and two more breaks until lunch time that's at 1:45 pm, next we have 2 more hours of classes and we go home some student’s have academy's so they stay until around 6:00 pm. When I get home I have something to eat and I play pc or something else and at 7:00 pm I shut down the pc and I do my homework and study until 9:00, at 9:00 pm I put my pyjamas on and I have something to eat, then I brush my teeth and go to bed where I read my corresponding book for school then I play with my Ipod and at 10:00 pm I’m sleeping.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario