viernes, 10 de abril de 2015

Rationale

My written task relates to wiki leaks and how it can impact modern society and diplomacy. I will be impersonating a member of the U.S. parliament whose goal is to propose a new law through a speech.

I will mainly refer to the cons and negative side of wiki leaks, I will explain what posts can lead to such as tension, fear, conflicts and misunderstandings which will diminish if my proposed idea gets a positive acceptance in the parliament.

The new law I will be proposing will restrict the use of wiki leaks and ban its use from the country as well as everything connected to it to prevent and avoid any conflict or contradictions produced by the site as well as the obligation of every company and organization that handles important and confidential information to install better cyber security and encryption.

I will convince my audience by my deep study on what leaked information or media can lead to and I will try to convey this anti wiki leaks ideology through the approach of extreme situations like war and terrorism and a example of how leaked incomplete information can lead to great damages and harmed people.

This speech is intended to convince his audience through crude and strong ideas and examples to put wiki leaks in a semi terrorist organization position and achieve my goal of inserting these ideas into my audience's minds and therefore making them supporters of my propositions. 



Words: 243

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario